Wednesday 25 March 2015

Now is the summer ...

Well - the eclipse was stunning (from everywhere but my house it seems - London had cloud - lots of it!) and I loved the photos on the news of what I had missed.
Although as a Yorkshire lass, I really would have preferred Richard to have been buried in York (yes - I am a card carrying Ricardian!) - I watched the programme from Leicester and they have done him proud. I will be glued to the TV tomorrow to see our hero laid, finally, to rest. Now is the winter of our discontent really made glorious summer by this son of York.
And then - the hour goes forward at the weekend - hooray!! It's worth losing an hour to mark the passing of winter!!
And then - well it's April - and we all know that is poetry month!! So send us your poems and please read ours!

No comments: